We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Touring Costa Rica with the Caravan Tour Company

Tennessee
Level Contributor
399 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Touring Costa Rica with the Caravan Tour Company

Has anyone toured with the Caravan Tour Company? We are thinking about it for next year. It sounds really good from what I read...

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
9,714 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Touring Costa Rica with the Caravan Tour Company

Just search caravan costa rica in the search box on the upper left on this site and you'll pull up a large number of posts from previous travelers that have used Caravan. Many love it for a 1st trip. Only downsides I see are the large group size and there is a good bit of time on a bus given that the tour covers a lot of ground.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,187 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Touring Costa Rica with the Caravan Tour Company

Looks like most people like to travel around my country with Caravan...just a few people that were not happy...but as they said...you can not make every body happy ...all the time!

roadadvisor

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,395 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Touring Costa Rica with the Caravan Tour Company

Altho I have not travelled with Caravan, I know folks who have. To Nova Scotia. They had only good things to say. Others to Copper Canyon MX, Also only praise.

Enjoy!

Washington
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Touring Costa Rica with the Caravan Tour Company

We are taking the Caravan Costa Rica tour at the end of July. Most things I have read about this tour company are very good. It is all-inclusive so you get alot of bang for your buck.

5. Re: Touring Costa Rica with the Caravan Tour Company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 February 2015, 03:29
Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Touring Costa Rica with the Caravan Tour Company

Here is a recent report

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g291982-i813-k3505…

7. Re: Touring Costa Rica with the Caravan Tour Company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about San Jose