We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driving time

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
14 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
driving time

how long should it take me to drive from San Jose to The Arenal Nayara Hotel and Spa At the Arenal Volcanos. Than drive from the Volcanos to Jaco Beach

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: driving time

From SJO about 3 hours to La Fortuna, then less than 4 hours to Jaco.

yourtravelmap.com/costarica/… for directions.

Edited: 19 January 2011, 01:35
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
459 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: driving time

I actually drove that last week - San Jose to Nayara: 3:20hrs. Could be more if leaving around 4-6pm or if you get fog on the way. Always fog midway there.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,036 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: driving time

I drive to La Fortuna almost 4 times a week...most of the time take me around 2 hours and 50 minutes to 3 hours and 10 minutes...taking the way by Bajo de Los Rodriguez by san Ramon...then to Sata Clara...La Fortuna...great road...good condition!

roadadvisor

4. Re: driving time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2012, 06:21