We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private transfer from SJO to Caldera port.

Fort Lauderdale...
1 post
Save Topic
Private transfer from SJO to Caldera port.

Please recommend a reliable car service to provide a private transfer from SJO to Caldera. I have read good things about Tucan and a couple others but want a current recommendation. Thanks.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private transfer from SJO to Caldera port.

You really can't go wrong with www.tucanlimoservices.com They get great feedback here.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
169 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private transfer from SJO to Caldera port.

Yup, Tucan Limo gets my vote too.

Excellent service!

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private transfer from SJO to Caldera port.

I've been doing business with tucan for the past four years and they have come through each and every time. In fact, I just confirmed reservations with them a couple days ago and as usual the response was prompt!

4. Re: Private transfer from SJO to Caldera port.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2014, 04:17