We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Medical Supply Donation

Canada
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Topic
Medical Supply Donation

I brought some school supplies with me for the Pack for a Purpose Project and have arranged for them to be picked up. However, I've not heard back from the agency regarding the medical supplies I brought. I'm a Visiting Nurse in Ontario, we always have left over supplies, IV catheters, PICC dressing supplies etc that can't be restocked due to policy. These are all brand new, sterile wrapped products.

I leave on Sat am, staying at the Christina Apt Hotel. I can leave them at the desk for pick up. So if anyone knows who I can contact to send these supplies to a clinic, I'd appreciate it very much. Perhaps someone going to El Salvador, an other country with limited funds for health care, might want to take these.

1. Re: Medical Supply Donation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 06:37