My flight plans are currently as follows:
- Depart Detroit @ 6:44 PM on Fri, May 23rd & arrive @ San Jose (SJO) just after midnight
- Depart San Jose (SJO) on Wed, May 28th @ 1:07 AM & arrive back in Detroit @ 10:19 AM
Is the following itinerary feasible?
- Sat, May 24: Volcan Poas then La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Sun, May 25: Pacuare One Day Rafting with Adventure Costa Rica
- May 26-27: Hiking Chirripo National Park
+ how to obtain permit in advance?
+ are walk-in permits available for same or next day?
+ how far from San Jose to San Gerardo de Rivas for permits?
+ is Mt. Chirripo closed for maintenance around these dates?
+ is 2 days necessary?
If time permits, we're also interested in Jaco Beach and/or Ruins of Ujarras
Do any/all of these activities require advanced reservations?
If so, how can I obtain them?
I understand this Green Season time of year, so should I limit my planned activities for afternoons?
Any/all advice is appreciated, including itinerary revisions or alternatives. Thx