We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in Moorea..... here for 10 days

Portland
3 posts
Save Topic
First time in Moorea..... here for 10 days

Any must do's? We will be there in late April.

Do I dare ask the hotel for advice?

thanks

Matthew

Seattle
Level Contributor
388 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time in Moorea..... here for 10 days

Lots to do on Moorea! Belvedere Lookout, juice factory, great snorkeling from lots of different beaches. Some really nice hiking trails. Relax and enjoy! We spent almost 3 weeks at the Linareva. We wanted a place that had full kitchens and free kayaks, and this place was great. What do you like to do? What kind of accommodations are you looking for...family, romantic? What's your budget?

Medford, Oregon
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time in Moorea..... here for 10 days

I don't have any advice YET, but we will be in Moorea April 22nd! I am counting the days.

Deanna

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,494 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time in Moorea..... here for 10 days

Have a look at the hotel reviews here on TA for lots of resort info and pics! Let us know if you have any specific resort questions :) Happy to help in any way. Activities are many on these islands and there are tons of posts from travelers and others right here :) Just type in Moorea Activities into the Search box and Voila! Tons of info!

sunny regards,

shully

4. Re: First time in Moorea..... here for 10 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 11:18