We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sofitel Moorea Resort Map

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
426 posts
117 reviews
Sofitel Moorea Resort Map

I was wondering if anyone has a resort map of Sofitel Moorea that shows where each Bungalow is located. ( for example where 202 or 415 or ABC is located)

Thanks

Temecula, CA
Destination Expert
for Temecula
Level Contributor
1,370 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Sofitel Moorea Resort Map

I have a map where I have numbered the better OWB in both Luxury and Superior categories.

You'll need to PM me with your regular email address though, because I can't get it to load on TA.

Let me know which OWB category where you are staying and I'll let you know the better room numbers. I don't have any room # info on the beach bungalows.

Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia
Level Contributor
3,956 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Sofitel Moorea Resort Map

You can find a map of the Sofitel Moorea at this link:

submarineaz.com/Tahiti%20Maps/12_ia_ora_map.…

Rossmoor, CA
3 posts
3. Re: Sofitel Moorea Resort Map

Could you send me a copy of your map?

I am staying at a OWB at the Sofitel Moorea.

Thanks!

My email is:

william.carson@itslb.com

Temecula, CA
Destination Expert
for Temecula
Level Contributor
1,370 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: Sofitel Moorea Resort Map

See your email - I just sent it. PM me if you need hints for the better rooms.

Edited: 28 July 2012, 01:14
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Sofitel Moorea Resort Map

On topic of the Sofitel, does someone know how much it is to rent the bikes?

Temecula, CA
Destination Expert
for Temecula
Level Contributor
1,370 posts
41 reviews
6. Re: Sofitel Moorea Resort Map

In Moorea - there wasn't a place within walking distance to rent any bikes and I don't recall any available on site to rent - although they may have had them hidden somewhere else on the resort. In BB - the prices varied considerably once you left the resort.

The cheapest place we found was outside of the resort. Turn left as you exit the resort, walk down about 15-20 minutes. There's a small pinkish convenience market located on the right on a turn in the road with bikes out in front of it. My recollection (graying) was that it was about $25-30 for the two of us for 6 hours for the old fashioned peddle bikes - it wasn't very much when you consider prices in BB. They had electric bikes there as well, but I didn't trust myself with one. :)

There were several places on the left side of the road that had bikes, but they were expensive.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: Sofitel Moorea Resort Map

Thanks. It says everyone in all of the details that there are bike rentals at the Sofitel on site, so maybe i'll contact them and find out.

Home of the Jersey...
Level Contributor
24 posts
8. Re: Sofitel Moorea Resort Map

Hello,

Would you mind sending me a copy of the Sofitel map for Moorea as well? We will be staying in a Superior OWB and are curious of the room numbers. Thank you in advance!

Debi

dpezz5150@yahoo.com

Rossmoor, CA
3 posts
9. Re: Sofitel Moorea Resort Map

I just emailed it to you.

Retunring the favor from Meadowlark

Riverside...
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: Sofitel Moorea Resort Map