We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IC Moorea OWB question...

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
IC Moorea OWB question...

Hi there! My husband and I would like to stay in an OWB, but I don't see a map on IC's website that indicates which rooms are the premium OWBs or the OWB with view. Any takers?

Thanks in advance!

San Luis Obispo
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IC Moorea OWB question...

keep in mind there are only 4 'true' OWB at the IC. True meaning totally over water. 510, 511, 512 & 514

In my opinion the rooms with the best views would be 612 - 614 as they will get you sunset viewsd and of the distant motus

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: IC Moorea OWB question...

Thank you for your help! If we stayed in 602 or 603, will we have a good view of the dolphins? I was wanting an OWB that was on shallow water (4-5 ft) with a view of the dolphins training.

San Luis Obispo
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: IC Moorea OWB question...

501 - 509 plus 512 & 514 all have dolphin views. They range in water depth for only a few feet to around 10 feet

Edited: 06 March 2012, 17:46
So. California
Level Contributor
36 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: IC Moorea OWB question...

My husband and I ave booked a OWB thru AAA. Do you think it is worthwhile to purchase the Ambassador membership? Is it only for a room upgrade or are there other perks?

Thanks.

So. California
Level Contributor
36 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: IC Moorea OWB question...

My husband and I ave booked a OWB thru AAA. Do you think it is worthwhile to purchase the Ambassador membership? Is it only for a room upgrade or are there other perks?

Thanks.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: IC Moorea OWB question...

Don't get the Ambassador membership. It's not worth it. Check out my earlier review of IC. It is specifically about the membership.

Norcal
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: IC Moorea OWB question...

Keep in mind these aren't the type of OWBs that are completely over the water that you are going to jump in off of. It is good you are doing your homework ahead of time and not being disappointed like the poster that gave the IC a bad review because they didn't do any research first.

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
4,920 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: IC Moorea OWB question...

Plus...after reading their review, it doesn't seem like they even know what the perks of having the Ambassador membership are. Free night, automatic room upgrades, late checkouts....all MUCH more valuable than the bottled water and Wifi they were complaining about.

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
343 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: IC Moorea OWB question...

Out of the True OWB what would you suggest for best sun sets. Are these what they call premium OWB ?

San Luis Obispo
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: IC Moorea OWB question...