We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Polynesia show

California
Level Contributor
9 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Polynesia show

I am trying to decide which Polynesian show to select.

We have diving and snorkeling booked everyday but our last.

We are staying at the Hilton so the idea of staying put and going to that show is appealing.

However it sounds like the Tiki Village Show may be better, but it's also 4 hours.

Does the quality of the Tiki Village Show exceed the Hilton show enough to venture out after a long day on the water? Or on the day we fly in from LAX after a red eye?

Thank you.

Wilmette, Illinois
Level Contributor
139 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Polynesia show

I didn't see Hilton show at Moorea, but we watched a show at Hilton in Bora Bora and one at the Tiki Village. Hands down, Tiki Village. It's not just the show - this a real village where people who perform and work there, actually live. They put up a great spectacle. Of course, it's for tourists, but what you get is infinitely more.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
279 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Polynesia show

Tiki Village too!

Chaska, Minnesota...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Polynesia show

Definitely Tiki Village...

Rio Rancho, New...
Level Contributor
442 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Polynesia show

Tiki Village and yes my profile photo was taken there, ahahah

5. Re: Polynesia show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2015, 05:15