My husband and I are finally going on a very belated honeymoon/first anniversary trip from June 5th-14th and would love some advice and tips! We will be staying at the Hilton and are very active folks...
1. Wondering if we can rent bikes and ride to Lagoonarium and other areas? Or is renting a car better?
2. Wanted to do the FranckyFranck's tour but he's booked :( Any other recommendations?
3. My husband is mainly vegetarian and I'm allergic to shellfish.. I'll be bringing some pre-packaged food but do restaurants normally cater special requests?
4. We want to do a motu picnic but not necessarily be packed like sardines on the boat... Are there other options?
5. The husband loves to hike... Any good agencies that provide hiking tours?
6. I'm a mosquito and bug magnet! I swear! :( I'll be bringing repellant but should I also take any vaccines before I get there?
Any tips and advice will be highly appreciated!