My husband and I are planning our honeymoon to Moorea (3nts) and Bora Bora(5nts). I have a few questions for planning our trip.
1. We are looking to stay at the Sofitel Moorea or the Intercontinental Moorea. Which would you recommend and why? Which has better snorkeling? Which is located closer to local restaurants and shops?
2. Is it true that at the IC you can kayak over to an area w/ the stingray/sharks?
3. Which excursions would you recommend to do in Moorea and in Bora Bora? Should we do the shark/stingray in Moorea or in Bora Bora?
4. In Moorea... If we rent a car for a day to explore the island, should we still do the ATV tour? Would there be sights we'd miss not doing the ATV tour or is it more for the thrill?
5. In Moorea is there only one place to do the shark/sting ray? Is this the same as the Lagoonarium?
6. We want to do one show, should we do it in Moorea or Bora Bora? In Moorea is the show better at the Village or at the resort?
Thank you so much. Any advice would be of great help.