We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone at Etu Moana from the 22nd to the 28th October 2010?

Wollongong
Level Contributor
81 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone at Etu Moana from the 22nd to the 28th October 2010?

Hi Everyone, Just curious if anyone will be at Etu Moana with us on these dates? We are going for our honeymoon and staying in Villa 3! :0) Cant wait!

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
928 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone at Etu Moana from the 22nd to the 28th October 2010?

Hi Bekky-boo

You will love Etu Moana and especially Villa 3. In our view it is the best one there for it's location. We stayed there for 16 nights in 2008.

Remember to read the guest book in the villa. Lots of tips and suggestions can be gleaned from reading this. Our own message is one of many in there.

And after your stay, enter your own for others to see.

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding as well :o)

Roger & Hayley

Wollongong
Level Contributor
81 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone at Etu Moana from the 22nd to the 28th October 2010?

Thanks Roger and Hayley! We really cant wait! Its actually due to photos that you posted about your gorgeous wedding and honeymoon that we booked Etu Moana and Villa 3 so thanks!!! :0) Your photos were so gorgeous that we knew that Etu Moana was where we wanted to be and Villa 3 was that best choice. You both look like you had such a great time (PS I absolutely loved the photo of you pushing your gorgeous bride into the ocean in all your wedding gear LOL) We will be sure to read the guest book and add any little bits of info we can from our stay. I will look for your comment! :0)

Birmingham
Level Contributor
278 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone at Etu Moana from the 22nd to the 28th October 2010?

we are going on in August and I am so excited. We booked last year. We are staying in Villa 3 for 9 nights. I look at the photos on here every day.

Gosford, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone at Etu Moana from the 22nd to the 28th October 2010?

Hi Bekky-boo

We are also going to Etu Moana from the 23rd to 29th October in Villa 5, We picked Eta Moana because of the Photos, can't wait.

Merriann

Wollongong
Level Contributor
81 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone at Etu Moana from the 22nd to the 28th October 2010?

Yay! I guess we will see you there then! YAY for Etu Moana! Did you know that Joanne and Joe will not be there as they will be on holidays. :0( I emailed then to ask and they re-assured me that there are some great people taking their place! :0)

Gosford, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone at Etu Moana from the 22nd to the 28th October 2010?

No didn't know Joanne and Joe would be on holidays, we booked direct with Etu Moana and they didn't tell me at that time. After reading the reviews for Oct ober 2009, I think they take there holidays in October every year.

7. Re: Anyone at Etu Moana from the 22nd to the 28th October 2010?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Aitutaki