We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling solo

Seattle...
7 posts
Save Topic
Traveling solo

Im doing a fairly long trip starting in Australia, then to new Zealand and finishing with a relaxing 5 days on the cook islands. Can anyone offer some insight as to where a good place to stay would be for a single gal? I'm not looking for complete isolation but I do want to spend some time alone relaxing and not dealing with a ton of people. Any help would be appreciated!!

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
Level Contributor
13,144 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling solo

Kia Orana Tiffany, welcome to the Cook Islands forum.

Out of interest, are you wanting to stay at a boutique resort (small and stylish); a beachfront s/c villa; an owner-operated lodge,a backpacker hostel, or rustic beach-hut?

Since your post is on the Aitutaki forum, I assume you refer to this island for accommodation and not the main island of Rarotonga?

Happy to help once we know your accommodation preferences. Meitaki maata (thanks).

Aitutaki, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Aitutaki
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling solo

HI Tiffany, not really knowing what your budget or requirements are for lodging I will take a chance and recommend you take a look at Inano Beach Hotel. It's on a very nice beach with quiet, out of the way bungalows and walking distance to some very nice places to eat on Aitutaki.

Take a look at the following web site for other options:

aitutaki-accommodations.com/Aitutaki_Accommo…

3. Re: Traveling solo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2013, 06:15