We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation with twins

California
Level Contributor
303 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation with twins

We are looking at doing a few days here in combination with the main island. I was sorting through the offerings and I noticed a lot of them are very small and geared for two people. Is there any beach or lagoon front properties that can accommodate cribs for 15 month old twins? Also any that have cribs available? We may be visiting with my parents so it could be something for 6 total or just my husband and I plus our twins.

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
Level Contributor
13,115 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation with twins

Aretai Villas is a property I'm more familiar with, compared to either the 3br Ootu Villa or the 2 br Ootu Beach House - www.aitutaki-accommodations.com

Are Tai can supply a cot - and I have no reason to doubt that the resident caretaker and her family on Aitutaki can arrange to have 2 cots placed in one of the bedrooms - holidayhomes.co.nz/pacific-islands/aitutaki/…

For small children the beachfront on which the Are Tai villas are located is lovely and tranquil, and the lagoon depth is shallow. There is a licenced fish-cafe next door to this property, and it's reasonably handy to the main town-centre of Aitutaki where there are shops and facilities. This property would be a good choice with toddlers in mind.

I'm sure that Puapii and other posters can advise you about the Aitutaki Ootu Villa and the 2 br house Ootu Beach House in that area of Aitutaki island. Ootu has 4 dining places in close proximity as well as being the departure point for several lagoon cruises. Great kayaking in Ootu as well.

aitutaki-accommodations.com/Ootu_Beach_House…

holidayhomes.co.nz/pacific-islands/aitutaki/…

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation with twins

I would highly recommend Ootu Villa! It is very well maintained and has a fantastic beachfront aspect with 180 degree views of the lagoon. 3 bedroom house (2 doubles, 1 twin room), but perhaps get in contact with Nora the owner if you need cots for your twins as she may be able to arrange. For reviews see tripadvisor.com.au/VacationRentalReview-g309…

3. Re: Accommodation with twins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Aitutaki