We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Russian River Campground

Cary, NC
Level Contributor
234 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Russian River Campground

I will be making reservations for late July at Russian River Campground for our RV. Where are the preferred sites? Which zones are preferred? We are looking at reserving July 28 and 29. Thanks!

northwest Georgia
Level Contributor
844 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Russian River Campground

I see no one answered your question and I guess you've been there, caught fish & are back home by now!

We camped there in Aug. and it was a great campground. Our site was very level and we didn't even need to use the any stabilizers. We were at

site #26, can't remember the zone but we were close

to the stairway that goes down to the river.

The guys caught & released lots of red salmon, so

did the bears!

Hope your trip was as great as ours....

Cary, NC
Level Contributor
234 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Russian River Campground

Thank you, Idlb. The campground was very nice! I was surprised the office is open 24 hrs a day during the summer! Quite an operation.

3. Re: Russian River Campground

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Cooper Landing