We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drivers Licence

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
120 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Drivers Licence

Last time we were in Raro 4yrs ago you could obtain a drivers licence from the police station in town, I understand that the station is being rebuilt , where are issuing them from at the moment??

regards

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drivers Licence

Hi,

You get them now from the Customs buliding rite near the harbour... that is where i got mine in Feb

I think it is the customs buliding anyway, you cant miss it

Rod

Paradise
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Drivers Licence

The Police Station has now been rebuilt and the drivers licences are now issued there. The new Police Station has been rebuilt on its old original site.

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
120 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drivers Licence

Thankyou you both for your input, didn't want to spend ages on the Saturday morning looking for it then find that its closed for the weekend.

Cheers

4. Re: Drivers Licence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 23:19