We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Donating Clothes

Seaford, Victoria...
8 posts
Save Topic
Donating Clothes

Hi Just wondering if it is worthwhile being some of my kids clothes that don't fit them anymore to donate to the local kids, has anyone done this before? or would this be considered rude?

Arorangi
Level Contributor
556 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Donating Clothes

Kia Orana

The Red Cross could use any old clothes for distributing to a disaster areas (should one happen).

They would love you to bits...

RBB

Seaford, Victoria...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Donating Clothes

Cool. Where is the red cross in Rarotonga? Should I google it? Thanks

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,914 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Donating Clothes

Hi

Yes, they do have a website which gives their location. Might be a good idea to contact them and ask what things they would find useful.

Seaford, Victoria...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Donating Clothes

Thanks for the info, i have looked them up and emailed them, so will wait and see. Cheers

5. Re: Donating Clothes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2013, 10:16