We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vai Villas and Vai Villa Beach house

Auckland
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Vai Villas and Vai Villa Beach house

Hi, has anyone stayed recently at the above and used the beach house along with the 2 villas. if you could let me know that would be great. Thanks

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,959 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vai Villas and Vai Villa Beach house

Hi huwanian

I looked through the Vai Beach house in May when we were there. It is right next door to Vai Villas and is managed by them.

The house is set on a large section, well screened and back from the road. It is very spacious with all you need, nice large lounge, but is an older house. The curtains at the bedroom windows looked a little tatty. It's on a great stretch of beach and has a large verandah and lawn.

We spoke to the family who were staying there and they were well satisfied. Being next to Vai Villas it is serviced by their staff every 3 days, I think.

Hope this helps until someone who has actually stayed there comes along!

Oh and it's walking distance to Vaima restaurant and Wigmore's.

Edited: 13 November 2012, 22:45
Auckland
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vai Villas and Vai Villa Beach house

Thanks heaps, we are looking to book the 2 villas and the house for the whole family but didn't want the house to feel too seperated from the villas

Nelson, New Zealand
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vai Villas and Vai Villa Beach house

Hi, My sister got married at Vai Villas last month and rented both villas for 3 days. We also stayed there one night, Lovely location with nice garden and deck. I didn't notice the house so it would feel more separate from the villas as they are side by side but as it is next door not very far to go!

4. Re: Vai Villas and Vai Villa Beach house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 13:18