We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plantation House Dining

Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Plantation House Dining

Does anyone have contact details for the Plantation House Dining? Thanks.

1. Re: Plantation House Dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 19:35
nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plantation House Dining

Advertiser and potential spammer reported.

Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plantation House Dining

Thanks for your concern nzliibet, I’m sure Trip Advisor is a better place thanks to all your hard work. And just for the record, I am not an advertiser or spammer.

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plantation House Dining

Bevanz

Please note. Your post was not deleted. The one that was deleted, and which I was referring to, was advertising accommodation in the Maldives. The same poster, Tanvir H, also placed his advert under Trip Reports and Travellers' Tips at the top of the page. You will see if you look at Tanvir H that TA have completely deleted that member.

You may not be on TA enough to realise that there are many advertisers and spammers around. I'm sure that a link to the Maldives would have helped enormously with your query. I posted precisely so people would realise why reply #1 disappeared. In the past some posts on the forum have been deleted because people did not like another person's opinions. That was not the case here.

Hopefully someone will reply to your post.

Edited: 04 June 2014, 22:28
Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plantation House Dining

My apologies. Thank you.

6. Re: Plantation House Dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Rarotonga