We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tapi's Beach House

New Zealand
4 posts
Save Topic
Tapi's Beach House

Hi

Does anyone have any information about this home? It appears to be in a great location but it seems a bit strange there's no posts about it?

They also market it by going a 50% discount which they won't actually gone you when you try to make a booking........

Thanks

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tapi's Beach House

Hi mihilli,

I know the property well, it is next door to a property in which we have stayed.

I did ask the owners if I could look through it with a view to renting it on another visit. The house is relatively new, well set out with lovely views, over, what is, in my opinion one of the best beaches in Rarotonga.

The owners lived in very modest accommodation in front of the property, roadside & I got the distinct impression that they lived in "Tapi's" when it wasn't being rented.

On the occasion that we were shown through the property, perhaps we didn't see it at it best, it was in the process of being cleaned, ready for the next lot of tenants, but to us it appeared to have been somewhat neglected.

Despite it's great position we have chosen not to stay there.

New Zealand
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tapi's Beach House

thank you

3. Re: Tapi's Beach House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Rarotonga