We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel/B&B in Girdwood?

Newyork, NY
Level Contributor
173 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
hotel/B&B in Girdwood?

Alyeska Resort seem to be the only hotel in Girdwood. We are willing to spend not more than $150/night. Better if it is less. Can you please suggest some good B&B in Girdwood area. We plan to spend 2 nights there.

Help appreciated.

Thanks!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,797 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel/B&B in Girdwood?

A good place to find first hand recommendations is in the trip reports. You'll find a link to the 2011 reports on the ALASKA forum under Top Questions. There were a few B&B's that got very positive comments.

Lake Tahoe...
Level Contributor
9,266 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel/B&B in Girdwood?

A local B&B owner recommended the Carriage House and we are staying there next month for one night on our way back

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,797 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel/B&B in Girdwood?

I just added a report to the 2012 trip reports from PSLtravelere which included a wonderful review of a B&B. I think it was Hidden Ridge.

USA
Level Contributor
9,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel/B&B in Girdwood?

You might be thinking of Hidden Creek B&B...

New England
Destination Expert
for Ogunquit
Level Contributor
2,267 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel/B&B in Girdwood?

I currently have reservations for July at Bud and Carols B&B. They have been a pleasure to work with..I will do a review after our stay. Very reasonably priced. I understand they also own the famous ice cream shoppe in Girdwood as well.

Newyork, NY
Level Contributor
173 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel/B&B in Girdwood?

Thankyou all!

Newyork, NY
Level Contributor
173 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel/B&B in Girdwood?

Anybody ever made any reservations through alyeskaaccommodations.com? How are their One Bedroom Condos? It seems that they Condos at multiple locations throughout Girdwood area. Please let me know. Thanks.

8. Re: hotel/B&B in Girdwood?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 20:17