We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Healy cabin rentals

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
47 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Healy cabin rentals

Thinkg about Aspen Haus, Carlo Creek Lodge, Ridgetop Cabins, and Perch Cabins for 4--5 days in September. Any suggestions? Which is best/worse, what are the differences? Any other cabin suggestions would be great also.

18 replies to this topic
haines, alaska
Destination Expert
for Haines
Level Contributor
7,087 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Healy cabin rentals

Their cabins do look quite nice on their website........wonder why they are not listed under Healy or Denali in the hotel section......

USA
Level Contributor
9,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Healy cabin rentals

Earthsong is listed under specialty lodging in Healy:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g31007-d72285-R…

Jervis Bay...
Level Contributor
2,465 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Healy cabin rentals

Earthsong,

From the point of view of a customer it would be great if you could list your rates for each cabin for each season rather than just say rates "start from..". As a customer I assume that is a cheap winter rate therefore I would not bother to email you to check what the summer rate is. It is fantastic that you have plans for each of your cabins.

This is just my opinion and others may disagree but if I do it them I am sure others do to.

Jervis Bay...
Level Contributor
2,465 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Healy cabin rentals

Can you guys tell me what the Salmon Bake cabins are like? Good location for Denali National Park? They seem to be quite reasonably priced (not the economy ones).

Save Reply
15. Re: Healy cabin rentals

Good point about listing rates. Rates are listed on the lodge website. Rates will vary from group size to time of year for visit to number of nights staying...too many variables, better left to the business website. Thanks for the feedback.

Jervis Bay...
Level Contributor
2,465 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Healy cabin rentals

Other accommodation site seem to manage it.

Give a base rate per night per season for 2 people then add $10 per person extra and another column for 2 nights or more plus tax. With a note at the bottom saying please contact us for group rates and multiple nights as further discounts apply.

As I said your site is very off putting for customers.

Edited: 27 May 2012, 02:02
Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Healy cabin rentals

"As I said your site is very off putting for customers". That is just your opinion. I thought the site was great, and whilst we have chosen to camp rather than stay at Earth Song, Jon was most helpful with my enquiries.

Jervis Bay...
Level Contributor
2,465 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Healy cabin rentals

I am sorry if my posts came off as negative. I was aiming for constructive criticism. I used to own a holiday house and appreciated feedback so I could get 100% occupancy through the holiday season which I did after the first season.

I know I am only one person in the wilderness and it is my opinion only. : )

Reply to: Healy cabin rentals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Healy
Recent Conversations