We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halibut Fishing Homer, AK

Port Washington...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Halibut Fishing Homer, AK

I will be in Homer at the end of June and want to take a day trip to catch a decent Halibut. There are lots of boats to choose from. Does anyone have a recomendation?

Kearney, Nebraska
Level Contributor
445 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Halibut Fishing Homer, AK

It is good that we can agree. I have followed TA forums for a long time and aware of guidlines. The use of smilies would be a good thing it would help to prevent possible problems before they get started. Well back to Vegas.

Port Washington...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Halibut Fishing Homer, AK

I give up.

It seemed so simple, Ask a simple question of people on Trip Advisor who have actually gone on a Homer Halibut charter for some honest Trip advice. To those who actually tried to help me Thank You. I'm still looking. :-)

Lake Tahoe...
Level Contributor
9,219 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Halibut Fishing Homer, AK

SeaCay - I really think they did, but not really the way you wanted to hear it. However, when you make your original post the answers received are for EVERYONE's benefit, not just you.

John in Fritz Creek ("suburb" of Homer)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Halibut Fishing Homer, AK

if you do a search in the Homer forum using the word 'halibut' you should find info on halibut charters, including recommendations.