We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

homer to lake clark national park

memphis, tn
Level Contributor
850 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
homer to lake clark national park

Any suggestions for getting there from Homer? How much should I expect to pay? Is it worth a day trip to go there?

Homer Spit
Biking Trails, Beaches
Alaska Islands and Ocean Visitor Center
Visitor Centres, Natural History Museums
Pratt Museum
Speciality Museums
Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies
Nature & Wildlife Areas, History Museums, Educational sites
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,214 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: homer to lake clark national park

Why from Homer . . . and if you don't have a specific reason for going, I am not sure why you would want to.

Flying is the only way that I'm aware of. If you're going to stay at a lodge over there, they may have a preferred pilot/company to recommend to you.

memphis, tn
Level Contributor
850 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: homer to lake clark national park

are there any places to stay that you would suggest?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,214 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: homer to lake clark national park

I stayed with Silver Salmon Creek Lodge and was most impressed with them. I have no hesitations recommending them, or staying there again.

4. Re: homer to lake clark national park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 12:16