I will be in Juneau from 11AM to 10:30PM for one day in Spetember (vai cruise). I am thinking that it is a good opportunity to do stuff on our own.
We will probably not do it all. So here is the plan in no particular order:
- Take the shuttle to Mendenhall Glacier and wander
- Take bus to brewery, salmon farm, Glacier gardens
- Take Mt. Roberts Tram if weather is good (although this seems a bit pricey!)
My questions for you are:
1. Are all of these things doable in one day?
2. Seems like the latest thing is about 7:30 (Mendenhall is open until 7:30 and sun should be setting around this time, so it would be approx. last time for Mt. Roberts Tram), so what is there to do after 7:30?
3. Am I missing anything that I MUST see?