We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re dog sledding trip on Mendenhall glacier

raanana
Level Contributor
78 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
re dog sledding trip on Mendenhall glacier

hi everyone!! I am also going on a Hollan America cruise from June 27th-July 4th and am thinking of booking the trip from Juneau. However on the link from the Holland america site it takes me to Alask tours and an online form - with no room to write that I am on a cruise ship etc. Is this the only company that does these tours? How do i fix a specific time to co-ordinate with our cruise ship?

Any help gratefully received!!!

Mentioned in this post
Juneau
Juneau
Alaska
Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,861 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: re dog sledding trip on Mendenhall glacier

There are 3 companies in Juneau that do the dogsled trips...

ERA

Coastal

Temsco

I understand they are all excellent (we're going w/ERA when we're in Juneau for a couple of days next month). You can book these trips through their websites, w/o going through HA. If the times of the trips are not listed, just send them an e-mail and ask about them (that's what I did).

Have fun!

Mentioned in this post
Juneau
Juneau
Alaska
Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
185 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: re dog sledding trip on Mendenhall glacier

We just got back from our cruise and we booked with Temsco directly and they were very helpful. Just call them Juneau 1-877-789-9501. They were extremely helpful. They will ask you for your ship name and what day you will be in port. They already have the port schedule and they will tell you which times will work with you cruise ship schedule. You also save money by booking direct.

It was amazing and you will love it.

Mentioned in this post
Juneau
Juneau
Alaska
3. Re: re dog sledding trip on Mendenhall glacier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 19:18