We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mt. Roberts

Which Juneau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Mt. Roberts

Does anyone know if you must have an advance reservation for the Mt. Roberts tram if you plan to use a TourSaver coupon, or will they simply take the coupon at the gate? I don't want to do the Mt. Roberts tram if the weather is bad.

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
16,106 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Mt. Roberts

The original post is 11 months old.

Lake Tahoe...
Level Contributor
8,903 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Mt. Roberts

As for discounts I don't know. Check their website. Hope this is not a factor in deciding if you ride the tram or not.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
15,859 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Mt. Roberts

"As for discounts I don't know. Check their website."

That doesn't always work. A case in point is the 26 Glaciers tour at Prince William Sound. They have several discounts but the website says nothing and they don't either...unless you ask them specifically. They volunteer nothing.

"Hope this is not a factor in deciding if you ride the tram or not."

Probably not.

Edited: 10 May 2014, 00:52
Juneau, Alaska
Level Contributor
258 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Mt. Roberts

The only discounts are for season passes sold during the winter before the season starts.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
15,859 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Mt. Roberts

Many thanks!

16. Re: Mt. Roberts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 07:16