We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainforest?

Here
Level Contributor
48 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Rainforest?

What is the difference between the Juneau Rainforest Garden and the Glacier Gardens?

Trying to plan and can't quite figure it out. Will be in Juneau July 16, 2014, for a short (8 hour) next-to-last stop after two weeks touring and one week cruising in Alaska.

Thinking of doing one of the Rainforest Gardens as well as Mendenhall Glacier, Macaulay Hatchery, and Mount Roberts Tramway.

Can someone help me understand the difference between the two gardens? Are there experiences in/around Juneau I have not listed that you would suggest (will have already done glacier flightseeing, glacier trekking, dog-sledding, and whale watching).

Thanks,

Here
Level Contributor
48 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rainforest?

Found my answer - thanks anyway, folks!

Juneau, Alaska
Level Contributor
259 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rainforest?

If you like gardens, the Jensen-Olsen Arboretum is quite beautiful, and well worth the 23 mile drive. Admission is free, donations welcome. Closed Monday & Tuesday.

3. Re: Rainforest?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Juneau
Recent Conversations