We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge

St. Charles
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge

My family and I may be staying here. It looks like a nice place on paper and the web. Any reviews or information about this hotel for a family of four with two teenage boys. Is there a nicer place or one similar to this in the region. We would be traveling down from Anchorage to Seward and then would be heading back up north to Denali. I doubt that we would go to the west coast near Kenai or Soldona but would stay on the eastern side and want to get through the national park. Thanks

Wasilla, Alaska
Level Contributor
994 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge

If these kinds of places are your cup of tea, then yes, it is a very nice place perched above the Kenai River. They have a great deck to sit out and see the surrounding mountains, the town of Cooper Landing and the river below. The downside is the tourist bus traffic.

Seward,Alaska
Destination Expert
for Seward
Level Contributor
3,388 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge

It's a nice place with a beautiful view. I'm one that would prefer a cabin down along the river. Great area for rafting, river fishing, hiking and horseback riding.

This place is an hour north of Seward, 1.5 hours south of Anch, kinda in the middle of no where but has small community, gas station, restaurant, lots of cabins and fishing guide outfitters.

3. Re: Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 04:18