We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurants in Kenai

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
102 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Good restaurants in Kenai

All the vacation plans have been made so now I'm on to where to eat. I've read the reviews of Kenai restaurants on TA, but does anyone have a restaurant they just love and want to recommend? It seems like some of the travel books I've read will list restaurants under the Kenai section but actually are in Sterling or Soldotna. Thanks,

Lake Tahoe...
Level Contributor
9,107 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good restaurants in Kenai

There is Mykels (spelling??) but that is in Soldotna. The only place we have eaten in Kenai would be Subway near Home Depot.

You haven't said anything as to where you are staying and Soldotna may be closer to you anyway as the two are more or less connected

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good restaurants in Kenai

Our only stop was at the Moose is Loose Bakery in Soldotna. YUMMY!!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
39,279 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good restaurants in Kenai

Where are you staying-right in the actual town of Kenai?? What meals are you interested in - breakfast, lunch and dinner? I have had good lunches at Veronica's and dinners at Louie's (I believe that is the name - been a few years). More to eat in Soldotna - there I like St Elias Brewery, as well as the cafe by the book store and totally agree with yescanada - the Moose is Loose bakery! :)

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
102 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good restaurants in Kenai

Thanks a lot. We are staying right in Kenai in a Harborside Cottage.

Though we might not eat out for all 3 meals each and every day, I'm sure we'll want to try a breakfast, lunch, or dinner out at some point. Thanks for the tips.

5. Re: Good restaurants in Kenai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 17:16