We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodging in Kodiak

New Jersey
Level Contributor
181 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
lodging in Kodiak

Hi.. Looking for a nice B&B in Kodiak. We prefer someting very clean with a private bath. I was looking at On the Cape Bed and Breakfast. Looks nice has anyone stayed there? If not any suggestions. Thanks Joyce

Kodiak Island...
Level Contributor
643 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: lodging in Kodiak

Hi Joyce,

I've never been in the On the Cape B&B and don't know the owners, but I've heard very good things about it. I looked at the site as well and know the location of the home. It's down on Spruce Cape and you'll have an amazing view of the ocean. The outside of the house is always neat and very nice looking. I think you'd be safe going with them.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
181 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lodging in Kodiak

Thanks Needinsun.. I was hoping to hear from you. Joyce

Kodiak Alaska
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: lodging in Kodiak

There are many nice Bed and Breakfasts on Kodiak Island. You may also try http://visitkodiak.org to see other bed and breakfasts. There are several in Bells Flats that people rave about:) The Bears have also been sighted frequently at some. The Beach at the end of Sargent Creek Road have three bears that have been catching fish and swimming in the rivers.

4. Re: lodging in Kodiak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 02:17