We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alaska Gold Rush Bed and Breakfast, has it closed?

California
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Alaska Gold Rush Bed and Breakfast, has it closed?

I had all but decided that we would be staying there for a night on our Alaska trip next summer, but can't get ahold of them. Listed number is disconnected and their website only functions partially. They had such good reviews and seemed perfect, have they closed?

Indiana
Level Contributor
19 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alaska Gold Rush Bed and Breakfast, has it closed?

We stayed there before and called them for this year but they are taking this year off due to some health issues.

California
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alaska Gold Rush Bed and Breakfast, has it closed?

Oh dear, I hope not too bad a health issue. Their place seemed ideal, but in case we can't stay there we found Hatcher Pass Bed and Breakfast which also has cabins and looked nice. Well, wishing them the best.

Edited: 03 August 2010, 03:46
Indiana
Level Contributor
19 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alaska Gold Rush Bed and Breakfast, has it closed?

Stopped by and saw that they are selling the B&B.

California
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alaska Gold Rush Bed and Breakfast, has it closed?

Thanks, that's fine, I figured they wouldn't be an option so I am going to go with Hatcher Pass B & B which has cabins also. Should be fine.

5. Re: Alaska Gold Rush Bed and Breakfast, has it closed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Palmer