We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

maharaju hotel

Madurai, India
3 posts
Save Topic
maharaju hotel

hi could you let me know how much cheapest room for this hotel is please..or give the number to ring up..im in Madurai at present.coming to kovalum around 19th march .

thank you Charlotte

1. Re: maharaju hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 13:46
Madurai, India
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: maharaju hotel

HI Arun,

thank you for talking to me on the phone ..sorry I couldn't hear you its so nosiy in here.

what I m asking is to stay at the Maharaju hotel for at least 3 nights from march the 20th.

I have tried to contact the owner but the email has bounced back.is it possiable to stay there for 45 pounds for the 3 nights. not sure if this is seen by a lot of people or just you so wont put my number here.can you just email me back thanks best wishes.

charlotte

Kerala, India
Destination Expert
for Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Kochi (Cochin), Kerala
Level Contributor
2,656 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: maharaju hotel

Hi 129queen,

were you able to reach the hotel on their direct number

www.maharajupalace.com/default2.aspx…

Edited: 15 March 2014, 09:14
Madurai, India
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: maharaju hotel

hi ,thanks for your email..i have tried to email and phone number you sent from there website but can not get through..is there another number I can call should I give up and try some where else. thanks charlotte

Kerala, India
Destination Expert
for Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Kochi (Cochin), Kerala
Level Contributor
2,656 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: maharaju hotel

Hi ,

the mobile number works

if you are calling from Madurai add a 0 before the 9946854270 or if you are using an international roaming number add the country code 0091

6. Re: maharaju hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2015, 13:20
Get answers to your questions about Kovalam
Recent Conversations