We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canggu Nanny

7 posts
Save Topic
Canggu Nanny

Can anyone recommend a good nannies is the Canggu area?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
865 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canggu Nanny

I think you'll find that most nannies live in Denpasar area rather than in expat areas like Canggu, but are prepared to travel for a fee. The nannies I use will go there I think, provided its a longer shift (not two hours or something). They are really lovely - I have used them for many years. You can find them on Facebook under YourBaliNanny.

Coffs Harbour...
Level Contributor
112 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canggu Nanny

My friends nanny is available after 5pm when she finishes and she is in the canggu area. She is absolutly fantastic and been with my friend for five years. Let me know if nighttime suits and I can send you her contact details.

7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Canggu Nanny

nighttimes good, contact details would be great, thanks!

4. Re: Canggu Nanny

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Canggu