We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canggu area Villa supplies and liquor

Which Canggu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Canggu area Villa supplies and liquor

Hi Just wobndering what suggestions people have for shops to gather supplies for the villa (staying in canggu). Have seen about Canggu deli, has anyone ben there and can fill me in on what they sell? Also where in the area could I buy alcohol, other than beer? I'd like to get some spirits to make home cocktails.

Cheers

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canggu area Villa supplies and liquor

Hi Canggu deli, sells alcohol..

They have a small cold cuts delicatessen, tinned food, fresh meat and bread, and the normal things a small convenience stores carries..

If you are staying in a villa you can ask the staff to do the shopping and cooking for you…

Happy holiday..

Lia

Canggu, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canggu area Villa supplies and liquor

Hi Bessy, le marché de l'oncle hansi jalan raya babakan babakan propose to you more 40 cheeses, hams, salami fresh cut for you and catering food, french fresh bread and organic, meat and fresh organic salads clean and more.... New capsule for compatible for nespresso machine. In the back, the restaurant Alsace a table propose traditional Alsace dishes and a lot of dishes wih cheese : fondues, raclettes, tartiflettes and more things .... Have nice Holliday

3. Re: Canggu area Villa supplies and liquor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2015, 05:16