We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victoria boat or Hang Chau 2 speed boat

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Victoria boat or Hang Chau 2 speed boat

Have noticed some posts mentioning if you stay in the Victoria hotel in Chau doc they have a boat that takes you to Phnom Penh.

We are staying 1 night in this hotel can anyone give us information on this please.

HCMC
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Victoria boat or Hang Chau 2 speed boat

Good morning

Here we go with the info you are looking for

victoriahotels.asia/en/victoria-speedboats

Jason SSS

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
206 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Victoria boat or Hang Chau 2 speed boat

Hang Chau offers lowest price, and good enought to go with.

Victoria offers much higher price, and more comfortable service

Chau Doc, Vietnam
Level Contributor
67 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Victoria boat or Hang Chau 2 speed boat

Yes, i have same idea,to recommend Hàng Châu fast boat, they also pick up from Victoria Hotel too.

Tokyo, Japan
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Victoria boat or Hang Chau 2 speed boat

I took the Hang Chau 2 boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh in December 2013. I contacted Jason SSS and he arranged the whole thing, including two cyclos to come to our nearby hotel to pick up my friend and me (their fare was already covered through Jason's arrangement). As Jason had explained, Ms. Dang was on the dock when we arrived, had our names on a list, took our cash ($25USD/pax) and told us when and where to board. The boat itself was adequately comfortable (airplane style seats) and the staff gave us a basic bagged lunch and water.

Jason's work was delivered in full, as promised and communication was prompt and clear. I highly recommend looking to Jason for your travel or tour needs in Vietnam. He delivers.

5. Re: Victoria boat or Hang Chau 2 speed boat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2015, 10:16