We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HCMC to Chau Doc

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
HCMC to Chau Doc

Hi there

my husband and I are going to going from HCMC to Chau Doc and then on to PP via speedboat. I have been trying to find a decent mekong delta tour that goes from HCMC to Chau Doc and isn't too pricey and is only one night. I have looked at the Sinh Tourist but am I bit leery based on some reviews. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Chau Doc
Chau Doc
An Giang Province, Vietnam
Hue, Vietnam
Level Contributor
363 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HCMC to Chau Doc

Just only share group tour on Mekong delta and end in Chau Doc is 3 day tour you can stop in Chau doc and take speedboat to Phnom Penh

Mentioned in this post
Chau Doc
Chau Doc
Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh
Cambodia
Chau Doc, Vietnam
Level Contributor
67 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HCMC to Chau Doc

Hi dears, Right only group tours with 2 ,3 days Mekong Delta and stop 1 night in Châu Đốc, then fast boat to PP. Option two: Miền Tây Sampan tours boat has 2 days tours from HCM but stop in Cái Bè or Mỹ Tho or Sa Dec then you have to take a bus to Chau Doc.Or MEKONG BY LE COCHINCHINE also pick up from CÁi Bè, end the tours from Cần THơ or Long Xuyên around $ 180/each. Options third: Song Xanh Cruissing boat from Cái Bè to Châu Đốc 3 days 2 nights on the boat ,available at 27/04/2014 or 7/05/2014, cost $342/pax. All these options are expensive. Only one way take group or private tours with bus for transport, boat for sightseeing, stop in Mỹ Tho ,Cần Thơ 1 night, Châu Đốc 1 night and PP.

Pls keep in touch for more infor.San.

Edited: 20 April 2014, 09:09
Mentioned in this post
Chau Doc
Chau Doc
3. Re: HCMC to Chau Doc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 19:15