We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

olympus cirali aida hotel

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
olympus cirali aida hotel

Has anyone been to this hotel, and how does it compare with Hotel Canada in terms of location and amenities.

Moscow
Level Contributor
32 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: olympus cirali aida hotel

You can see a lot of reviews here (this forum) about Sanada hotel. I write about AIDA hotel.

I and my family had a vacation in the hotel AIDA last summer.

Aida hotel has a swimming pool, it is unique for Cirali. The owners and staff are very friendly to guests. Staff speaks English and German. Rooms is medium sized, clean, plumbing works properly. The hotel is very quiet. You will not see people drinking and dancing here, for this has bars in the neighboring Olimpys valley. This hotel is for full relaxation.

In the hotel you'll have the standards of breakfast for Turkey, but very good quality breakfast. Dinner can be any restaurants on the beach or you can choice restaurant Azur. Staff of hotel shall show way to Azur restaurant (single owner for Aida and Azur) on the beach. Sun beds and umbrellas are free of charge for guests of hotel and restaurant, you will see on the beach in front of the restaurant. My family was vacationing in Turkey for several summers and the best chicken kebabs we ate in Azur only, very recommendable!

Contingent:

Turks, Germans and other Europeans. Russian saw in the hotel two times only. :)

And most importantly, the hotel is close to the beach about 5-8 minutes walk (very slowly). If you forgot something in the room, then go to the hotel and go back it is not a problem.

Hotel Aida is closer to the beach, but a bit expensive than Canada hotel.

Sorry my English.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: olympus cirali aida hotel

Hi Angie and welcome to the forums...I dont quite understand your question about comparison of ammenties..can you elaborate ??

also you might want to read through a few older posts regarding hotels etc..in Cirali

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g311312-i9908-k271…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g311312-i9908-k251…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g311312-i9908-k246…

You can see my photos or Cirali and the historicals sights in and around Antalya plus other places in Turkey at these pages;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/canmom/sets

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: olympus cirali aida hotel

Hi we stayed at the canada hotel last september firstly location, the hotel is set in a ravine with superb views of the mountains which ever way you look absoulutely stunning,the pool is one of the largest in cirali and bigger than the aida,its around a 8-10 min walk into the village,the hotels rooms are lovely and the hotel has free wireless internet,we had a good look around at other hotels whilst there and would have no hesitation staying at the canada hotel.just to point out that anyone can use the sunbeds on the beach as long as you purchase a drink or snack from the owners of the cafes that place them there,hope this helps.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,907 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: olympus cirali aida hotel

I too enjoyed a stay at Hotel Canada and would like to add that the food is absolutely delicious - and the half board option is excellent value!! Its setting and gardens are lovely, and it is lovely to have the evening meal at the tables set out around the lovely pool. And Carrie (our very own CanMom on TA!) is a lovely friendly lady who works very hard (along with the rest of her family and staff) to ensure that their guests enjoy their stay and she is a great source of knowledge about the area.

Having looked at the website for the Aida, I cannot see what extras you would get for what eems to work out as an extra EUR 30 per night.

Perrysburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: olympus cirali aida hotel

I'm not familiar with the Aida, but I've stayed at Hotel Canada and thought it was absolute heaven. It has a lovely large pool surrounded by umbrella-shaded tables, a small bar, and a magnificent garden full of fruit trees, flowering shrubs and hammocks that are perfect for a quick nap or moment of relaxation. The rooms are immaculately clean and airy, the food is exceptional, and the hosts, Carrie and Saban, do everything within their power to make sure that you have an enjoyable stay. The beach is only a short ten minute walk away. I'm not quite sure what amenities you're looking for, but I sincerely doubt you'd be disappointed with a stay at Hotel Canada.

6. Re: olympus cirali aida hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Cirali