We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping in Cirali

london
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Camping in Cirali

I will be in Cirali between 27 August and & 7 sept.

Can you please suggest some camping places in Cirali?

- which camping would be closest to the sea?

- is it necessary to make a reservation? or just showing up would be ok?

I have only found this:

http://www.ciralicamping.com/

thanks!

Iceland
Level Contributor
825 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camping in Cirali

I was in Cirali a year ago and indeed this was the only camping. It is right by the sea and close to the 3 shops of the village as well as eateries. Not a very peaceful establishment but if all you need is a place for tent and runnung water it is ok. hiking and beaching starts right from your door.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camping in Cirali

When we was there a couple of years ago we used to visit a lovely family run cafe with a garden lovely and green,and it was just over the road from the beach and not to far away from the centre.The cafe itself was just over the road from a little shop that sold homemade jewellery etc,i think canmom will know the wherabouts and will probably point you in the right direction.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Camping in Cirali

there are many places in cirali ( pensions ) that also... unoffically ....provide or have camping ( tents / area ) the one that is mentioned above is Sahil pension on the corner near the main car park area..

the other one for the link above is located on the very far north end of the cirali village..

another place that offers camping is the Artemis hotel. also down the road from there are a few more places..just after the Kibala hotel on the right had side of the road ( before the bridge )

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Camping in Cirali

plus there is another camping site near to the entrance of the Olympos lodge..located on the left hand side of the road..

plus if you stay in the Olympos village and not cirali there are also many camp sites there as well

Edited: 05 August 2011, 09:20
5. Re: Camping in Cirali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Cirali