We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Antalya to Cirali with stops?

Which Cirali hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
54 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Antalya to Cirali with stops?

Hello,

Will be travelling with a 4.5, and 20 month old next summer. I know its early but I have to book the tix and need to figure out itinerary/ doable etc. Is there a transfer service from antalya bus station (coming from cappadocia overnight)? Second would there be a transfer/ tour guide to make stops at Perge, Aspendos, Termessos? Probably not all since travelling with little ones. Thank you.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Antalya to Cirali with stops?

<<<Is there a transfer service from antalya bus station (coming from cappadocia overnight)?<<<

there are public buses available from the antalya bus station

<<<Second would there be a transfer/ tour guide to make stops at Perge, Aspendos, Termessos?<<<

you can arrange one if you like ..a private transfer with guide but it wont be cheap..and with 3 young children I would forget about this idea..also it would be very hot and probably boring for the kids..also Termessoss is very big and a longgg walk uphill to begin with..not all these sites are stroller friendly..so baby carriers or child carriers would be advisable..but again very HOT

when you get to Cirali you would be better off organizing a trip to Phaeslis instead..it is the perfect balance of history with the ruins but the plus side is 3 beaches to explore and 1 sandy beach which is good for the kids.

some pleople in Cirali..myself included arrange such half day excursions for their own guests

Also another question..do you really want to take a 9-10 hr overnight bus from cappadocia to Antalya with 3 such small children..?? can you sleep on buses or your children ? have you thought of flying ?

yes it is early buy there would be direct flights from Kayseri airport to Antalya and only a 1 hr flight compared to 10 hrs on a bus..

check out Pegasus airlines and Sun-express..they both had regular flights available this past summer

http://www.sunexpress.com/en/flights

www.flypgs.com/‎

another note if you arrange a private transfer from the Antalya bus station make sure the van has proper seating for your children..either proper children booster or car seats

New York
Level Contributor
54 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Antalya to Cirali with stops?

Thank you so much for such a detailed reply! Few more questions. Would it still be very hot in September? Also, how would simply visiting Perge be for the children? I do have carriers. I especially wanted Perge because we are forfeiting Ephesus. I was thinking overnight bus becuse in our past experience with travelling with them, they can sleep anywhjere. But will definetely consider the 1 hour flight. And thank you for the Phaeselis. Will indeed look into that.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Antalya to Cirali with stops?

<< how would simply visiting Perge be for the children? I do have carriers.<<<

Perge is more stroller friendly however carriers will also make accessing some areas a bit easier..also the site of Perge is very close to the Antalya airport..maybe you could organize a transfer with the visit to Perge for about 2 hrs included.

the weather right now is still around 30'sC and very warm

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Antalya+Turkey+TUXX0004

New York
Level Contributor
54 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Antalya to Cirali with stops?

I like the idea of a transfer with a stop at Perge from the airport? Any recommendations, or even a guide that can pick us up and drop us off at a bus station? WE travel lightly so don't mind taking a bus. However a driver that could pick us off with a quick stopover to Perge would be even better and solve a bit of my trip planning dilemma. Thanks!

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer from Antalya to Cirali with stops?

Hi gabid,

why not ask the hotel yhat you have reserved if they can combine a transfer with a stop off ..I do this often for my own clients

New York
Level Contributor
54 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer from Antalya to Cirali with stops?

OK, I was wondering firstly if it is possible as it will impact my decision on staying in Cirali. Thank you.

7. Re: Transfer from Antalya to Cirali with stops?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Cirali