We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiet, lively or inbetween?

1 post
Save Topic
Quiet, lively or inbetween?

Hi, my partner and I are a young couple and are thinking of going to hotel Canada in around mid September and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the nearest town is like of the day and the night as we are looking for an in-between atmosphere. we would like small shops bars and cafes of the day and for there to be something going on of the night but not a complete party kind of place. Also how far is the town? Thank you

Chimaera
Geologic Formations, Nature & Wildlife Areas
Cirali Boat Trip
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Fishing Charters & Tours, Boat Hire
Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quiet, lively or inbetween?

Hi Tania P,

Welcome to the forums. To answer some of your questions;

<<we would like small shops bars and cafes of the day and for there to be something going on of the night but not a complete party kind of place. Also how far is the town? <<

yes there are small shops, cafes and restaurants in the village of Cirali. Cirali is not a party village and in mid-Sept which BTW is a great time to visit..lovely temps & sunny days

There are a few restaurants on the beach that are lovely to sit at in the evening to have a quiet drink and watch the stars.You can walk into the center of the village in about 5 minutes and about 10-20 minutes to the beach depdning on which entrance you take

Also it is nice to cycle around the village

You can see my photos of Cirali and the historicals sights in and around Antalya plus other places in Turkey at these pages;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/canmom/sets

Mentioned in this post
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
2. Re: Quiet, lively or inbetween?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Cirali
Recent Conversations