We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Filet steak

Level Contributor
43 posts
Filet steak

First time in dalyan this year can anyone recommend the best place for a fillet steak thanks

12 replies to this topic
Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
3,304 posts
73 reviews
1. Re: Filet steak

Being a veggie I,ve never had one but my carnivore husband says the best steak he had was at Bistro Blue followed by Lime.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Filet steak

I like RamazanHan, lotsofpeople recommend Temsi

Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Filet steak

Temsi restaurant is my favourite - great service and such reasonable prices xx

London, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
1 review
4. Re: Filet steak

Temsi has always been my favourite place to eat. Hanife and Ismet are delightful people and the food is very good. I have been known to stray off to Ramazan Han now and again. After 20 years in Dalyan I don't want to go Restaurant Hopping so I am very boring. It's worth taking a trip up to Sunset Restaurant for 'different ' food and experience. Expect to wait a bit as the food is cooked when you order it but it's something different to do.

Edited: 18 January 2018, 09:11
manchester
Level Contributor
1,810 posts
103 reviews
5. Re: Filet steak

Best steaks we have had wete Cicek and Mai. Worst was pepper steak at Temsi in a curry sauce... Awful

Edited: 18 January 2018, 09:24
Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: Filet steak

best steaks have to be Mai ,the place on the corner. service is bit slow ,but the chef does a great steak.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,667 posts
17 reviews
7. Re: Filet steak

The best steak my oh has had was Aubergine been to Temsi twice wouldn't return sorry

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
3,304 posts
73 reviews
8. Re: Filet steak

Only ever see positive remarks for Temsi but we went once and it was our worst meal..Glad it wasn’t just us.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
703 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Filet steak

For us its Hanedan every time for a fillet steak, gorgeous! And, while we aren't big fans of chips, they were the nicest we've ever had anywhere in Turkey. Agree with turkOfile that at we also love Lime but that's for their gorgeous fish pie! Xx

scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
10. Re: Filet steak

Been going to Dalyan for many years and went to Mai for the first time last year, steaks were excellent.

Reply to: Filet steak
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan