We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crescent hasirci hotel

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
crescent hasirci hotel

does anyone know the wherabouts to this hotel as we have never been to dalyan before im looking for something not to far from town.

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: crescent hasirci hotel

Hi there

We stayed at the Crescent Hasirci last September and found it to be a great little hotel, I couldn't recommend it enough.

Don't get me wrong - if you are looking for a luxury 5* hotel, this is not it. However, if you are looking for good value for money - this is it. The owners, Ali and Nermin, are so welcoming. The rooms are small but clean and comfy. There is a pool and lovely garden area - plenty of sunbeds. And the breakfast is fantastic - the first time I have been on holiday and made breakfast every day!!! The whole hotel area is kept spotles and watch out for Pancho the dog - she is very cute!

The hotel is about a 10 minute walk into town which isn't too bad at all.

We can't wait to go back!!

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crescent hasirci hotel

hi thanks for reply were not after a 5 star hotel,just somewhere clean and comfortable,it sounds lovely can you reccomened which rooms are the best ones to stay in garden view or pool view,which side of town is the hotel cant find it on any maps can you remember any hotels nearby so i can look them up on dalyan on line thanks.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: crescent hasirci hotel

sorry didnt finish message,dalyan on line points out some hotels and there locations,so if you can name some hotels near to the cresent hotel,i can maybe find the crescent hotels location thanks.

4. Re: crescent hasirci hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 13:20
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations