We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Central Park Hotel

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Central Park Hotel

Hi

Anybody or local walk pass this hotel, is it in a good location and near the river?

I read the reviews seems OK, little small hotel & quiet may suite us.

Please help and advise

lulu again x

Dalyan
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Central Park Hotel

Yes we know this hotel and can highly recommend it.

The location is good on a side street not far walk from town, the owner Kudret is very accomodating and will help with anything.

If you eat there, you will find the food is great and very good value for money.

Apparently the rooms will have Tea making facilities and fridges this year.

Overall a charming hotel with a good character.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Central Park Hotel

To be honest, now I really doubt about this hotel, the reviews from this hotel, 2 visitors at the same time add the reviews and do another hotel as well, the last people reply my query here, join this forum 2006, nothing information at all and do not reply any other query!!

Not right for me at all!!

Dalyan
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Central Park Hotel

Hi Steplulu,

What are you saying? You asked if anyone local knew the Hotel and we do so have posted what we know from our personal experience of the Hotel and Owner.

Yes we joined in 2006, but what relevance does this have? Surly if we joined yesterday and posted that would be more of a problem?

Normally we just read tripadvisor and don't post, this being our first post and probably the the last as you don't appreciate our input - which you asked for!

richnkim

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Central Park Hotel

Hi

I would like to reply in public, not the private message although you email me.

No comments, everybody have a right queries anything, this is a travel information website not the argue forum

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Central Park Hotel

Hi,is it a hotel you are definately looking for?we stayed at villa kiydan apts last year,they are in a great position not far from town,good reviews on ta,i saw from your previous posts you mentioned the holiday calbis,although a very nice hotel it is quite a walk into town from the hotel,also the dostlari evi boutique hotel looked very nice and in a very good spot hope this helps.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Central Park Hotel

thanks

shinner

this is the spirit for this site, give the true advise

7. Re: Central Park Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations