We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Property in Dalyan

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Property in Dalyan

Hi everybody

As you knew we back from Dalyan not long ago and my hubby interest buy a holiday property in Dalyan. I understand this is a holiday info.forum, might someone know any decent property agent can email to my PM. Please let us know the location too we don't need end up nothing nearby.

cheers

lulu

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Property in Dalyan

PM sent steplulu.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Property in Dalyan

Hi sent you pm.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Property in Dalyan

thanks guys as ususal to help my queries.

lulu x

Lake District
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Property in Dalyan

Hi Lulu,

Glad to help you find a good property agent.

We have just purchased a lovely property in Dalyan 3 weeks ago.

We looked at up to 50 properties then found a developer/agent called Lycia properties they are very good to deal with and the property they sell are of very good quality they are also very helpfull and not pushy. Hakan and Katie(Katie is English)Who own the company are genuinly nice honest people they cant do enough to help. and the young lady who works for them Sultan is so lovely and helpfull.

If you need a good lawyer I can reccomend one she is a star and really helps you through the legal side. Just remember one very important thing NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE TELLS YOU ALWAYS EMPLOY AN INDEPENDANT TURKISH LAWYER. NEVER A DEVELOPERS OR AGENTS LAWYER.

Hope this has been helpfull.

PB.

5. Re: Property in Dalyan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2009, 17:08
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan