We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any info about the tezcan hotel

essex
Level Contributor
92 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
any info about the tezcan hotel

Hello i have just booked the tezcan hotel does any one have any info, cant seem to find any reviews. it looks lovely and am really looking forward to it. i have never been to dalyan before, infact only been to akyaka in turkey so nice to do something different and people seem to love it here.

Thank for any info in advance sue x

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any info about the tezcan hotel

Hi there, have not stayed there, would love to, but a little too rich for my blood. In an excellent location. Only opened in May, and if you look at a thread further down one of the forumites is there right now I think and said they would post a review when they got back. I don't think you will have anything to worry about at all, looks really luxurious. I'm sure you will absolutely love Dalyan, but then again I am truly biased. Have a great holiday and maybe you can do a review on your return.

St Albans, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any info about the tezcan hotel

I am sitting in the Tezcan hotel at this moment and I cannot recommend it enough. Its new as you know. Opened in May 2009. Try and get a balcony its worth the extra money and the views are lovely. The manager is called "Lucky" dont know his Turkish name. They are all friendly and within a couple of days you will have met all of them. Food is surprisingly reasonable and very high quality. They do a mean omelete in the morning to order.

Good thing is there are no roaming cats and dogs.

Rooms are good, clean and have everything including wireless. Bye from the balcony in 208 watching the sun go down and you will have a great time

essex
Level Contributor
92 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any info about the tezcan hotel

sounds great we have a river view booked so looking forward to sitting where you are in 4 weeks time. thanks you for replying and enjoy the rest of your holiday. x

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: any info about the tezcan hotel

just along side their pool is a riverside resturant called ceyhan they feed chicken to the turtles from there. Amazing sight to see. We ate there many lunchtimes and eveings and the waiters and food are fab.If just sit there for a beer the turtles know when the man is feeding from 10 am and you'll get to see the grandad turtle agaed 80 odd down to the baby ones.....not to be missed. Your hotel looks fab too, your right across from the tombs and you'll see the sunsetting over the mountains...enjoy

sunderland
Level Contributor
62 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: any info about the tezcan hotel

I am thinking about booking this hotel but would like information on the breakfasts do they include the ommlettes free of charge and do they do fried/scrambled eggs. Also do the rooms have a fridge and air con? Thank you very much

sunderland
Level Contributor
62 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: any info about the tezcan hotel

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if you are allow ed to take water/beer into the hotel?

Thank you in anticipation

Essex
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: any info about the tezcan hotel

hi got back last week from the hotel. hotel was a pleasant suprise and would recomend it. the fridge is small and not very cold and the aircon needs a lil time to start cooling the room and is not the best, but given the temperature outside it did ok. also you can not leave the aircon on whilst you are away from the room or sitting on balcony.... i think this is the only gripe that i could find with this hotel. eveything else was very pleasing and for the extra money a river room was brilliant. i had room 215 and it catches good breeze from the river as is the very end room. dalyan its self was a fantastic location to go in turkey and even though i have been to turkey on 2 other occasions and really didnt like the place this location has relieved some bad thoughts. by the way i was able to take a large pack of water in several times but chose small bottles as they will fit in the fridge. hope this has been of some help

sunderland
Level Contributor
62 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: any info about the tezcan hotel

Hi

Thanky you very much for your comments I will definately be booking this hotel. Can I ask you what were the breakfasts like? Thank you very much.

Essex
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: any info about the tezcan hotel

hi

breakfast was very limited. bread, 3x jams, olives, cereal, watermelon, boiled eggs, cheese, salami, fresh omlette, coffee, ice tea. any juices ect would have to be purchased extra. there is a restaurant outside the hotel where they do a turkish take on a full english which was okish, nice thing was that you got to see the turtles feeding in the morning right under your feet.

sunderland
Level Contributor
62 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: any info about the tezcan hotel

Can I ask if there are tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms as I am getting conflicting messages from different hotel websites?

Thank you.

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations