We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommend nice central hotel

Rotherham
Level Contributor
233 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
recommend nice central hotel

Hi

Can anyone recomment a fairly decent inexpensive hotel close to the area around the mystery bar/tequila bar in Dalyan? I have just returned and stayed at the Junior Ozalp which was excellent but meant me walking late at night down a fairly dark road to get to the main street(not so bad on my way out but very quiet on my return in the early hours.

Im a single female traveller and would prefer to have the main street right on my doorstep if possible.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommend nice central hotel

How about the Metin, or the Donmez or Dipdag. Have stayed at the Metin but not at the other two, but they are all centrally located.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
81 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recommend nice central hotel

we stayed at Beyazgul Motel... its actually a restaurant but they are renting their 4 rooms in the 2nd floor, its clean and central, has wifi, just on the other side of the tombs next to the river...we had the possibility to feed the carettas every morning while having our turkish breakfast =) its a family business, a kind lady and her son are looking after the place with very friendly workers..we loved it..

Glasgow
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: recommend nice central hotel

I have just returned from Dalyan today. I'm not sure where the "mystery bar" is but I stayed in the Binlik hotel and would recommend this as a good central hotel. Only about 5 minute walk down (if that) down to the river front "red house restaurant" area.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: recommend nice central hotel

Hi i think the beyazgul reccomendation would be a good choice too,its in a lovely spot on the river and the owners are very friendly,we had a lovely breakfast there,very close to town too.

5. Re: recommend nice central hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 12:35
nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: recommend nice central hotel

The Bin Kaya has been getting good reviews recently.

Its right on the market place.

ESSEX
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: recommend nice central hotel

Thanx Tidus,i also noticed these good reviews and wondered where it was situated, is it opposite Bistro Clou ? seems a little more expensive than some others (£50 per night ) but think i'll have a look in a few days time..xraymondox

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: recommend nice central hotel

Yeah, its opposite Bistro Clou. Was refitted and renamed by new owners over the winter, in a boutique style. Had a look around in June, very nice. Will probably have a meal there when we arrive in a couple of weeks to try it out.

How long are you going for Raymondo?

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: recommend nice central hotel

Hi Simmybrinny

I'm also a single female traveller, so I understand your concerns.

However, having also stayed at the Ozalp Junior recently, I always thought it might be for the best to go back via the road at the other end of the main street (by the post office) as it was not so dark that way.

Having said that, I always felt safe and often took a walk by the river after the music ended at the Mystery Bar - many times as late as 2.00pm.

Frogletina

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: recommend nice central hotel

Sorry - it was my first posting

I meant to say 2.00AM of course

Frogletina

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations