We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are the Tufan Apartments like?

London, United...
3 posts
What are the Tufan Apartments like?

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I (both in our late 20s) have decided to visit Dalyan for the first time this summer (late July-August). After reading this forum we are growing even more convinced we have made the right choice! :-)

As we have left it rather late to book and are travelling in peak season it seems that a package would be a cheaper option than DIY (flights are starting from around £260 and packages from around £250 for the week).

We are on a fairly tight budget and, having looked at package deals, many of the cheapest prices are available by staying at the Tufan Apartments. I can't find any reviews of this accommodation on this site or any others (perhaps it's new or has recently changed name?). The address is Merkez mah. No:20. (Website: www.tufanapart.com)

Has anyone stayed in this accommodation? Would you recommend it? If not, is there anywhere you would recommend? We are obviously not expecting luxury from 2-star self-catering apartments, just somewhere clean, comfortable, reasonably conveniently located and with decent enough cooking facilities (in case we want to save a bit of money by cooking for ourselves a couple of times!). A pool is probably the only other essential.

Reading these forums I can see there is a wealth of knowledge about Dalyan and would be really grateful if anyone could help us out in any way.

Many thanks! :-)

Edited: 11 April 2010, 18:50
england
Level Contributor
412 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: What are the Tufan Apartments like?

hello

we have just booked these apartments for 12/5/2010 for a ridiculously low price for a week, and like yourself couldnt find any information about it. i posted on another forum and managed to find out the location , but it wont mean anything to you if you have not been before. they are not too far out of town. maybe 5-10 minute walk. they are apparantly owned by the ex mayor of dalyan and were refurnished last year. will let you know when we get back if we stayed the whole week !!!!

sally

London, United...
3 posts
2. Re: What are the Tufan Apartments like?

Thanks, Sally.

We decided to not risk it as we couldn't find any information so have now booked at the Villa Gardenia apartments which were also ridiculously cheap. They seem to be well-rated on here so we'll see! Hope Tufan turns out well. Would be interested to know - if these forums are anything to go by, once we have visited Dalyan it probably won't be our last visit!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
398 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: What are the Tufan Apartments like?

Hi we are also staying at villa gardenia july august so will probally see you there x sharron

London, United...
3 posts
4. Re: What are the Tufan Apartments like?

Great, we will most likely see you there! Staying from 29th July-6th August.

Helen x

england
Level Contributor
412 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: What are the Tufan Apartments like?

villa gardenia are closer to town so for a first timer is prob a wise choice... we are only going to lay by the pool for a week as we are lucky enough to be going back in september and staying at villa kiydan.. i just keep thinking 'how bad can it be '!! ha! we shall soon find out.... flights permitting

will post when we get back... 3 weeks tomorrow

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: What are the Tufan Apartments like?

hi we are going to tufan in 4 weeks time. We have been to Dalyan now 12times and stayed somewhere different everytime. What I would say is we prefer the apartments to hotels as rooms in hotels very small, but we have never had a bad word to say about and accomodation we have stayed in. The town itself is fantastic and the friendliest people I have ever met, hence that is why we go back every year it feels like going home. I am sure u will have a great time. When we get back I will post a review on the apartments so yoi can see what it is like.

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: What are the Tufan Apartments like?

hi sally we are also going there from the 17th so might see u there

england
Level Contributor
412 posts
15 reviews
8. Re: What are the Tufan Apartments like?

we are there until 19th so we shall see you. i will be welded to the sunbed with my nose in a book. i am confident it will be absolutely fine, the location means we will try different restaurants, so it will be fine in that respect..... we have often wanted to try the one in the new square near to migros but could never be bothered to walk that far

sally

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
400 posts
16 reviews
9. Re: What are the Tufan Apartments like?

Hi All,

Can someone please tell me whereabouts in town these apartments are. Are they the Migros end or the other end ?

Happy Holidays !

england
Level Contributor
412 posts
15 reviews
10. Re: What are the Tufan Apartments like?

they are on the main road into dalyan halfway between the roundabout and the centre on the right hand side. refurbished last year and apparantly always look clean and tidy (info from dalyanlive.com)

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations