We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wonderfull Dalyan

uk
Level Contributor
87 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Wonderfull Dalyan

Got back yesterday from first visit to Dalyan. It was everything we wanted and more.

We ate in a different restaurant every night and never had a bad meal our favourite was Chef and Saki.

We drank in many bars but always ended up in Ibo's for that last drink or 2 met some great people here.

The beach is fantastic as is getting there onthe boat. The memory of walking from one end to the other will stay with me through many a dull day.

We hired a boat from Osmond who took us to the lake cooked us lunch and joined us for fun at the mud baths, it was magical day that will stay with us for ever many thanks to Jay-Jay, Glenda and Penny who shared this day with us.

My only moan...one week was not long enough, we will be back.

A total chill out place, we will return.

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
422 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wonderfull Dalyan

Pleased you enjoyed your visit, did you pick up any 'top tips' from the forum before you went?

Will have to try Saki next time, went to go in September but it looked full and so we ended up looping around and eating at Temsi instead,which was really nice as well.

As for Ibo's - another regular! Glad it's proving popular as we really liked it too, as you say 'total chill out place'!

Annie

sheffield
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wonderfull Dalyan

Hiya Maxwell glad you back safe and sound, loved Dalyan too, chilled and peaceful. Penny and I were so lucky you, Sand and partners were on the boat trip with Osman, what a great day with great company. Back to the grindstone now but smashing memories. Give my regards to everyone.

Turkey
Level Contributor
23 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wonderfull Dalyan

Glad you had such a brilliant time here.

No one week is never enough time it always goes too fast!

So many good restaurants here to choose from, for bars we love Sunray - live music and great views.

So guess that means you'll return......

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wonderfull Dalyan

Hi Maxwell

Thanks for posting up your report, it sounds like you had a wonderful time. One week is indeed not enough.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wonderfull Dalyan

Ditto Tidus, even 2 weeks is not enough. Maxwell glad you enjoyed your first visit.

6. Re: Wonderfull Dalyan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations