We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dental Implants in Turkey

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Dental Implants in Turkey

Does anyone know if the dentist in Ortaca offers dental implants and whether the service is of a high quality etc? - I have found a dentist in in Marmasis offering implants and they have many good testimonials, but as we are based in Dalyan and the procedure requires a few visits, this may be a bit far to travel.

Any information greatly appreciated.

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
489 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dental Implants in Turkey

the turkishliving website would probably be more use to you

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dental Implants in Turkey

Thanks and of course - I hadn't thought of that one.

Best wishes

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
772 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dental Implants in Turkey

Type dentist in the search box - there have been quite a few threads obout the dentist in Ortaca. Not sure if they discuss implants though.

london
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dental Implants in Turkey

Dental implants made by dalyandentist..

I have been coming to Dalyan since 2000 and needed urgent dental treatment in 2002 for a broken tooth. I went to dalyandentist (His name is Dr.Hayrettin Ersan), opposite the Migros Supermarket and was seen immediately and my pain and problem were solved. I have been back every year I go to dalyan for regular checks and have had 3 sets of crowns fitted for a fraction of the cost that I would pay in the UK. Service and professional skills are top class and I can see him on any day of the week. Oh to have a dentist like this in England who does what you want, when you want it and at a price that is far cheaper than the UK.

Best wishes..

Edited: 08 December 2010, 22:24
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dental Implants in Turkey

Many thanks for the information. If you are there before me (May next year) - maybe you'd be kind enough to ask if he does Dental Implants (not all dentists do, it tends to be cosmetic dentistry) - I think there is one in Ortaca that does implants though?

Best wishes

london
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dental Implants in Turkey

He makes the dental implant.

His e-mail address: dalyandentist@gmail.com

You can write to him.

Best wishes

Didim
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Dental Implants in Turkey

There is a great dentist in Ortca that does implants. You can find him on Healthy1 that provide all the pre and post treatment services and have Dentists all over Turkey

Didim
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Dental Implants in Turkey

There is a great dentist in Ortca that does implants. You can find him on Healthy1 that provide all the pre and post treatment services and have Dentists all over Turkey

9. Re: Dental Implants in Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations